The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10,226 made on Tuesday September 1, 2015 at 02:17
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 30, 2015 at 18:45, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
Had to go fix my mother in laws wifi printer.

Stupid brother in law turned the wifi off on the router yesterday.

Guy is a total idiot and AZZ.

Borrowed her car, the car started running really bad, smoke coming out from under the car, he kept right on driving.

Gets to her house, turns the car off, cannot get the key out since it won't go into park.

Catalytic converter went bad, car caught fire, melted the shift cable, burned the carpet on the floor over the converter.

Basically ruined the car, and all he had to say was: You shouldn't drive this thing, it's dangerous.".

No problem, it couldn't be driven any longer.

Back in my early 20's i had a roommate and a sweet 84 t-type riviera. Whoever had the riv before me installed this goofy kill switch where you take the "chip" (actually just a circuit board that connected two conductors) with you. You could easily defeat it with a piece of wire or a safety clip so i never bothered taking it with me.

I wake up and walk outside one day and the car is gone. I think its stolen. Just before reporting it i get a page from my roommate. I call him and he tells me "you better come get your car, it wont start...it's parked in the bus stop lane by the liquor store". Like i created the problem.

I get over there and immediately realize the chip is missing. My roommate cant remember what he did with it. He double parked, walked into the liquor store and walked back out and lost it somewhere.

Why did you take my car?
Why did you take the chip out?
Where the hell did you lose it at?
Why did you just leave the car there to collect 3 tickets?

I could write a book about that guy. He had 5 brothers and 4 cousins who lived nearby. When we became roommates i didn't realize it would be him me and 8 more. It lasted about a month before i moved out.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse