The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday August 13, 2015 at 22:10
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On August 13, 2015 at 22:00, Mac Burks (39) said...
Im a fan of NWA. I like most of what came out in the mid 90's. Cypress Hill, Biggie, Tupac, MJG, 3-6 Mafia.

These days i like the cheap grimy music like Bobby Shmurda, Chief Keef, Fetty Wap. Anything with a fast energetic/aggressive sound.

I listen to house and techno music 50% of the time. 10% of the time i like 50's and 60's music. Another 10% of the time i listen to 90's alternative/grunge rock and the rest is split between new and old rap music.

I enjoy music of all genres except modern country. I cant freaking stand it. I would rather listen to mariachi bands. I love bluegrass though. Its hard not to love the banjo.

No one likes modern country except Tweens and house wives. It's the same that listen to Disney artists. Funny how the older I get and the more I appreciate music, the more bluegrass stands out to me. There's something about its influence on American music that seems to bring so many back to it. You ever check out any Doc Watson? It's amazing how many pop stars list him as an influence
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse