The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,923 made on Saturday July 4, 2015 at 05:39
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On July 4, 2015 at 00:00, Mac Burks (39) said...
We went to a dealer in Kenosha and they also had the white/orange on display. They are meant to show off the "color studio". We got super black with none of the color modifications.

We never planned on getting a juke. I was looking for a cube or kia soul that i could use to travel with the dogs. One night we pulled into a lot and a sales guy met us and said "no cubes or souls here but we have the juke". We test drove it while he looked around for cubes at another dealer in the area. My girlfriend and i were surprised at how fun the car was to drive. Next thing you know we are driving it home. I would never have looked at it twice but the test drive and the base model sticker price sucked us in.

2 years later we still like it and decided to trade it for the mid-model update that happened this year and we got the SL AWD so we could have leather/navigation/awd. I was in love until the engine had to be replaced after 22 days. Now i hate this car and cant wait to trade it for something else :).

The juke has a fosgate system with a little sub on the left side. It isnt hidden like with the path finder.

My Frontier has the Fosgate system. The sub is under the rear drivers side seat. For a stock system it sounds great. I haven't messed with the Pathfinders radio too much, but from the little i have, it also sounds great.

Hosting Services by ipHouse