The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,641 made on Friday April 24, 2015 at 16:17
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On April 24, 2015 at 14:02, Indigo said...
Just found out the remodeler whom working on the porch cover stole my job which we are working on the same house.

The project was 7.1 setting with 8 zones DA. Speakers for 7.1 and 5 zones DA were already installed soon as after the painter finish his first coat.

One pair to be installed under the porch cover and the other two pairs to be installed in the landscape.

Today, we came to start the last stage of installation. My helper started to unbox those speakers to be installed outside. Soon as he stepped through the back door, he came back in immediately and addressed what he saw in the porch. We walked out to investigate what might ha been done to the landscape. Lo and behold, we found two pairs enclosure Yamaha speakers just being laid on the ground.

I asked the HO what was going on and I was not notified what happened. HO said those speakers were included in the contract and his wife signed it while he was out of town. They were not aware of those speakers were included.

WTF, now I have three pairs of speakers are out of the boxes. Hopefully there are jobs come up with the need of those speakers.

Did you not have a contract with him also? You could just have him pay for them as per your contract (if you have one) and then he can do with them what he wants. Of course he may have ill feelings towards you afterwards. To be honest, I am pretty tired of dealing with crap like that where clients want you to eat the cost. They screwed up, not you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse