The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,610 made on Tuesday April 21, 2015 at 19:58
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On April 21, 2015 at 19:43, Mr. Stanley said...
As soon as it turned my head and right shoulder were stuck in thick undergrowth with my legs still jammed in the kayak with my kids backpack jammed on my lap just inside the kayak.

You know, you guys are a bunch of amazing douches. Total douches.

Do you ever scroll back and read what you wrote just before everyone just "out of know where" "attacks" you?

It was amazing about the post (a semmingly inncoent one) about the CEO reducing his pay etc... how you totally jumeped all over my shit, and I was just reporting it as I heard it...

No one jumped "all over your shit". You posted something. People posted other stuff. That is how forums work.

Then it wass reduced to nasty comment about my friend and just a week or so before Fins, or one of you morons asked about having A*n*l sex with my girlfriend. WTF is that about?

Because you started the fire that caused the boil that reduced the sauce... You cant tell someone to "go get laid" and expect them not to say something back. Do you understand, moron?

I only called you a moron to point out the fact that you used the word first. I think your mind somehow blocks your bad behavior and immediately places you in the victims circle where you get to feel "beat up" or "attacked".

What if I asked the same about your wife or GF?

I wouldn't care but i would wonder why you came out of nowhere asking me a question like that. You on the other hand...like to tell people to go get laid or call them morons and then wonder why they say mean nasty things back to you.

Are idiots all 13 years old?

Check your drivers license.

I'm not a big redneck expert kayaker like you boys. It was my first time. Gee I guess if you Googled kayak drownings there would be zero, because a couple of you idiots claim it's physically impossible... Go back to your Halo games, orwhatever other crap you are into when not on here being complete a-holes.

So now kayakers are all big rednecks. There you go again being an asshole. I am sure your brain doesn't see it that way.

Go back to your bar stool or whatever other crap you are into when not on here being a complete a-hole. Did you see what i did there?
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse