The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,585 made on Sunday April 19, 2015 at 22:19
alihashemi
Select Member
June 2006
On April 19, 2015 at 17:59, 3PedalMINI said...
Dude!! you have my exact car im ordering. Estoril blue!! I debated about doing the individual program since im saving 3500 bucks by doing euro delivery but in the end I just love Estoril. Im going to add all the ///M performance visual parts too. The one thing im debating about is doing the LSD. Im leaning towards it now.

Here it is as ordered:
M235i 6 speed (was there any question? ;)
Estoril Blue
Cold Weather Package
Sunroof Delete
Alcantra Seats
LSD????

Ill be doing the Dinan Chip,CAI and exhaust and 1/2" lowering springs Should get me to ~400 HP and 406 ft.lb. of torque!!!

I was actually the first one on the waiting list for the M2 on the east coast, I was hoping todo the launch party like they did last year with the m4/m3s but my dealer called me and said due to the amount of work it took they are asking for a 5k premium for the launch party. I thought about it for a few weeks but decided i would put my deposit towards the M235i. The dealer that put that trip together and sold 90% of those m4/m3s is the same one im ordering my 235i from.

The m2 wont be limited like the m1, Ill probably end up doing it when the lease is up on the 235i. It sucked giving up my spot but i just cant justify the premium.

Im also going to have my 235i delivered to the performance delivery center in spartanburg! Ill drive it home and make my way up the tail of the dragon.

Im so freaking excited!

Dude,
In all honesty, the LSD is the best option I got on my car. It is one I definitely can't live without. It isn't the M LSD so it only has 30% lock versus the 100% lock M LSD, but it changes the car completely! If you're getting this as a drivers car, which it seems like you are, then get the LSD even if it means sacrificing a few of the M Performance aesthetics. I've been able to take 25mph U shaped on ramps going 60mph in Sports + (thus on DTC) and the car literally does not move. Its as if the car is glued to the road. Also, if you're going to start doing individual stuff man, the cost will go through the roof! I think just Yas Marina Blue will cost you an extra 5k, but more power to you, my friend! EBII is a beautiful color, though, so you can't go wrong!

I honestly regret not getting the Alcantara steering wheel and shift knob as well as all of the M Performance accents. They really change the aesthetics of the cabin and man, that steering wheel is so damn cool!!! I really like the shift notifiers as they are way more accurate than the stupid little digital one you get on the instrument cluster.

I'm very jealous that you're doing ED. I'm not sure if you're on 2addicts but, if you are, check out the ED blog that is on the first or second page. One of the guys did a very detailed blog of his adventures and it looks incredible. My next car, either the M2 or M4, will be ED'd for sure. By then I'll be done with school and I can hopefully afford the time away.

Hope you enjoy the trip man, I am very happy for you (and a bit jealous, okay)!!!
Ali Hashemi

Hosting Services by ipHouse