The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,579 made on Sunday April 19, 2015 at 17:59
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On April 17, 2015 at 20:22, alihashemi said...
3 Pedal:

I've had my EBII M235i for a few weeks now and I seriously can't recommend the car enough. I think it'll be the perfect car for you. Two things I think are a must have on their:
1. 3 Pedals
2. Limited Slip Diff.

They make a world's difference. My boss drives and M6 and even he says the only other car that he finds even close to being as fun as his M6 is the M235i. I ended up ordering the car, took about 2 months to get here, but definitely worth the wait to get the specs I wanted. Its an enthusiast car and it is definitely made to drive on a track. I'll post a video of the "un-packaging" when I get a chance!

Here she is next to the M6:

photo IMG_1094.jpg

photo IMG_1099.jpg

I didn't think you all would be BMW fans!!!

If you want to wait till next year, on a wait list, and pay over MSRP, wait for the M2. It will have some better features like:

1.DCT if you don't go manual (I'd question your man hood if you didn't get a manual;) )

2. Perhaps a CF roof

3. Maybe 30-40 more HP and Torque

4. Maybe a slightly better interior/nicer seats.

I couldn't wait for the M2 due to my lease timing but I definitely would get an M2 or an M4 as my next car in 3 years. The drive is totally different between the two. Go to a dealership and test drive the M4 and you will see it is made for a completely different drive. You can't compare the two and say go get the 4. It is honestly comparing apples to oranges because the cars are made for completely different purposes. The M235i can take an M4 on the track. The M2 SURELY will. Either way, enjoy the purchasing and test driving process and the excitement it brings!

Also, If you're into drifting, check out Chris Haris' video of drifting in the M235i. His car is very similar to mine, same color, has the LSD, and it is of course manual!

Dude!! you have my exact car im ordering. Estoril blue!! I debated about doing the individual program since im saving 3500 bucks by doing euro delivery but in the end I just love Estoril. Im going to add all the ///M performance visual parts too. The one thing im debating about is doing the LSD. Im leaning towards it now.

Here it is as ordered:
M235i 6 speed (was there any question? ;)
Estoril Blue
Cold Weather Package
Sunroof Delete
Alcantra Seats
LSD????

Ill be doing the Dinan Chip,CAI and exhaust and 1/2" lowering springs Should get me to ~400 HP and 406 ft.lb. of torque!!!

I was actually the first one on the waiting list for the M2 on the east coast, I was hoping todo the launch party like they did last year with the m4/m3s but my dealer called me and said due to the amount of work it took they are asking for a 5k premium for the launch party. I thought about it for a few weeks but decided i would put my deposit towards the M235i. The dealer that put that trip together and sold 90% of those m4/m3s is the same one im ordering my 235i from.

The m2 wont be limited like the m1, Ill probably end up doing it when the lease is up on the 235i. It sucked giving up my spot but i just cant justify the premium.

Im also going to have my 235i delivered to the performance delivery center in spartanburg! Ill drive it home and make my way up the tail of the dragon.

Im so freaking excited!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse