The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,574 made on Saturday April 18, 2015 at 01:54
alihashemi
Select Member
June 2006
On April 18, 2015 at 01:43, Fins said...
Yeah... Not exactly. Talk to a German certified tech. They laugh at the 1 series, just as they are now laughing at the 2 series. These are marketing strategies to sell to people buying a name.

LOL, I don't care what anyone who works at BMW says. Anyone who's owned the cars for the last years knows that most of the techs don't know much. I've been around the BMW culture for a while now, and there isn't a single person, reviewer, or professional driver that's driven then 1M and the M235 and says that they are a marketing scheme. there is a reason the 1M is selling USED more than it was new. There's also a reason the BMW is back ordered on the M235i. My cousin is an M certified tech at Irvine BMW and he even says most of the techs and enthusiast love these cars. But like I said, I don't take these guys' word for much. If you haven't driven these cars then your opinion holds no weight, I'm sorry.

PS, I agree with your statement about the 28i models but absolutely disagree about the 1M and the M235.

Last edited by alihashemi on April 18, 2015 02:33.
Ali Hashemi

Hosting Services by ipHouse