The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,573 made on Saturday April 18, 2015 at 01:46
alihashemi
Select Member
June 2006
On April 18, 2015 at 01:18, Hi-FiGuy said...
Good to see you alihashemi, been awhile.

Your picture helps me to make a point to back east folk, now mind yall its a very grand generalization but...

I always told people back east/mid west that the difference between coasts is back east you will see a 1 to 2 million dollar home with a Chevy truck in the driveway and on the west coast you see people living in apartments with expensive cars.

Just a different perspective and they look at me like im crazy.

Then they come visit me and say,"I've never seen so many European cars on the road in my life"
Then I take them to Cars and Coffee and they shit the bed and after that I take them and go drive around Newport/Dana Point and Laguna Beach. Its fun to see their eyes so big!

Lets not start the whole stick/auto trans thing again.

Just sold our Benz C230 Kompressor with a very hard 210k miles on it, original everything, a testament to the brand.

Hey! Thanks man. I've been checking the forum daily, as usual, just not posting as much. Ha, very true! I live in Irvine, close to Newport. That's actually outside of my boss's house. He's in his mid 40's and not married so I'll give him a pass on the crazy car and an apartment, haha, but I definitely understand what you mean. OC area is honestly very weird. I've never been able to wrap my head around how the people operate. It's funny, the company I worked for is in LA. Anytime I went on a job and there were LA natives they always spoke about being able to "sniff" us OC guys!
Ali Hashemi

Hosting Services by ipHouse