Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,521 made on Saturday April 4, 2015 at 08:28
fonzanoon
March 2007
On April 3, 2015 at 00:31, 3PedalMINI said...
I need to hire a crew so I can be the salesguy/busiess OWNER. I understand being an owner/operator I will never grow much more then where im at. Need to put my control issues aside and hire out to take my company to the next level.

Still dont care to have a showroom, Maybe a mobile one in the future but a nice office/warehouse space is the near term plan.

This is what I need to do as well...  I need to start working ON the business instead of IN the business...  Problem is, its too damn hard to find good workers nowadays..  Takes so much time to train guys fresh.  Every body thinks they should start out making $100K...
I'm lucky that I have 2 guys working for us that I can trust, do great work and have been with me for 15+ years, I trained them both way back when we were all with another company, so we all know exactly how the other guy works.  They both get paid pretty damn well for this industry, but its so worth it..
But other guys I've met with 7-10 or so years that have supposedly ran crews and been leads never seem to really know what you would expect, and seem to be set in their ways, and not in a good way.
Anybody w/ experience looking for work on Long Island??

Good luck on your search 3ped
Cedia Certified King of the Ring

Hosting Services by ipHouse