The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,506 made on Thursday April 2, 2015 at 20:32
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On April 2, 2015 at 18:58, Eastside A/V said...
Demolition and Abatement beginning at our new building in Bellevue, WA a part of which will house our new showroom in a couple months (and part to be rented out to other tenants).

Initially our part of the space will be about 1200 (out of 4700); and will have a couple offices, small warehouse, an 8 person theater room, Family room/Man Cave Space (with a full bar/kitchen), Multiple control and automation technologies plus a Conference room with smart board and Video-Teleconferencing equipment and more.

Thank you to all who I've met and learned from over the years.  It feels great to finally be making the transition from a 'trunk-slammer' to real business these past 18 months.

Amir if you come across this, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of your team from 2011-2013, much was learned and reflected upon and has allowed me to grow my business in a direction that best suites my vision.

Dude! Congrats, best of luck
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse