Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,440 made on Tuesday March 10, 2015 at 15:19
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On March 7, 2015 at 21:00, Fins said...
No, I'll have no idea how it feels until several other people accuse me of being a lying bitch. So, until then, you are still on your own, Stacey.

Stacey? Hmmm I don't think I know Stacey?

A lying bitch? That's pretty harsh, even if it were true. I'm wondering why the moderators here don't crack down on the personal attacks here.

Like I said I used to love coming here to shoot the sh*t, be it about our business or stuff in general but there are a few here who enjoy bashing me. I'll just ignore you guys, and you know who you are. Kind of like being on the playground with a bunch of 12 year old bullies. I've received several emails from other members here who have commented on these members who have a general reputation for bashing some of the members here.

I've been a loyal RC member for quite a while, and see a fair amount of personal sniping, and when someone attacks me I generally retaliate, especially if it is for something so benign as being accused of making up a story.

I find it pretty ridiculous that I was being called a liar abou the greyhounds slipping past me at a clients home a couple years ago... And then the usual suspects piled on... ridiculous.

Isn't there a basic forum ettiquette? Other froums I'm on I don't see this sort of stuff going on (except for sports froums).

I guess the best hting I can do is what Audible Soulutions did a few years back when he and I agreed to disagree on a topic about Crestron which he took offense to. He said "Stanley, I am going to ignore you and not respond to any of your comments". He has done this. I'll take the same course of action. I respect his action, and I'll follow suit.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse