The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday February 3, 2015 at 14:03
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Regarding my request, and pardon what will probably be perceived as an attitude on my part, but...
On February 3, 2015 at 09:40, TouchCommander said...
If more than 16 tuners please tell how many as this changes this a bit.

How does more than 16 tuners change whether you are, or know someone, in the Las Vegas/Henderson area who could do this install? Is it that you know someone who can do a SWM8 or maybe a 16 but nothing more complicated? And does it not shed some light on this that I'm saying I need someone who understands how to install a SWM8? Is that not a good enough hint that we're not doing more than 8 tuners? Are you just talking about the design but don't have any info that can help us?

I was asked by a friend to consult all of you. He tells me the design requires four cables from the dish. For some reason that I cannot comment on because I don't know it, he spoke of five wires. Comments telling me that I might need four wires are spot on, except I already said we want that many...

So, do you know someone in the Vegas area who can help?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse