The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Saturday January 3, 2015 at 09:26
canbbb
Lurking Member
March 2006
I've had the Ultimate Home control for 2 weeks now, and I have 2 questions/feedback:

- I would like to remove the Favorites page entirely. It is not needed, as I like to manage the favorites from within my cable provider interface. It seems it should be an easy thing to remove this second page from the remote's starting screen. As it is, it represents one more page for my household to stumble onto - I need to keep things very tidy on this remote. And yes, I realize that means pressing the 'STAR' on the remote would not go anywhere... Any ideas?

- Setting up a simple Activity for my light does not work well for me. As with any activity, it forces a "ON" command (not optional, not removable), which I find disruptive for lighting - sometimes all you want is to slightly increase the lights, not turn them all full on and break the mood. I'd like to get to a Lights page that would not force a 'Full ON'... I have not figured how to do that. As an alternative, for the moment I do not have a LIGHTS activity, just a lights Device. Any ideas?

Otherwise, love the remote so far. It controls the DVR, AVR and BD in the close cabinet, and the projector.

Hosting Services by ipHouse