Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Monday December 29, 2014 at 23:51
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On December 29, 2014 at 07:31, edizzle said...
Order the HP with the 1TB optical for $1250 and buy a 512 from anywhere for $250 and you are still $1000 under the MBP!!! They are almost identically specced save for the screen. If you want a better processor for the MBP that will add cost as it will to add it to any other machine. I just randomly picked a laptop to do compare, there are hundreds of other machines to choose from. On average you can save $750 to $1000. All day long.

I would rather have a 1TB SSD than have to carry one more extra part around. Personally, TIme is money, faster PC with higher screen resolution, good battery life (not huge but helps) and lets devices to setup every time I use it add's up.

As I said, 1-2 Minute savings per typical work day (based on a meager $60 an hour) and it pays for itself. Any more time savings and you're making money on it.

To each is own, I have no desire to go Mac. I replace on average every 2 to 3 years. I am 100% satisfied with HP products. For at least the past 3 laptops, they have never failed me, not once. Even with undue abuse.

I had no desire for mac either. I want the specs of a maxed out MBP, that's what will work for me. ON a PC would be even better, I can't find one. at least not for less money than the MBP and the Macs have great service (if needed) and reputation.

I've checked with many people using Mac to run Windows that are very happy.

Also the two cpu I compared are almost identical in performance but the 4710 uses a socket that allows it to be replaced. That right there I would say pretty clearly puts the 4710 ahead, especially if you guys are keeping there a things as long as you do!

And also the HP has a superior graphics processor.

Honestly, peak gaming graphics and movie editing graphics processor isn't as important as a quality higher rez display .

I keep my laptops for about 3 years....isn't that the same as you said. What are you talking about about "if you guys are keeping there a things as long as you do!"?

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse