The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Sunday December 28, 2014 at 13:47
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On December 28, 2014 at 13:07, edizzle said...
well the 2013 MBP i bought (long story), i hated and gave to my employee within the week. i guess only douchey smart asses know how to use them!

When my boss got his first mbp years ago i was forced to use it for something...i cant even remember. I couldn't figure out how to use the track pad. I was cussing the whole time. The lenovo W500 i was using had 2 mice and that damn MBP didn't work like either of them.

The track pad is one of the reasons i didn't get one sooner. After using the magic mouse with my iMac and then using mac books for other things i realized that the problem was just me trying to use it the wrong way. It's actually way more intuitive than any windows mouse i have used and 1000X more capable. I don't use an external mouse for my laptop because i usually don't have a place for it when the top of a ladder is my desk.

I use a windows keyboard and an apple magic mouse when i have the mac book docked at home. I need the windows keys so i can work faster and the magic mouse IMO is the best mouse whether you are using windows or mac. They have an external track pad but a "regular" mouse is easier for me when i have a choice.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse