The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday November 22, 2014 at 22:05
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 22, 2014 at 21:53, SysIntegration said...
I used to think you were a cool guy. When you posted the Samsung TV RS232 for basically every known function, I was impressed.

No I think you and goldenrulz are in some giant.....CJ.... on the CC forum. Quite frankly, you can have it. I am busy dealing with bigger and better things. Take all the MS400s and MRF260s circo mid 2000s and have a party servicing old technology. Every two hours billable you spend messing with one of those, you could buy another one new. Way to take care of the customer.

You know what Duct Tape. I had an account on this forum dating back to 2005. I was one of the good ole boys. You know why that account died? Because you got some wild hair and decided to troll that account.

So I deleted it and became this. And while you mess around playing with 260s, I post again and again in discrete forum. So why don't you do me a favor and go away.

I am seriously about to drop this whole RC forum visiting all together, find every old discrete code I've dropped on here, erase them, then dump my account, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

GO THE EFF AWAY!

So because we are tired of your constant negative posts, you gotta get all nasty? And you started a new account to somehow hide who you are? Awesome. For the record, I have never bothered with MSC400's. I sell TC now, and occasional CCP remotes, including the MX1200. Not everyone needs or wants two way communication and the MX1200 is a DAMN fine remote to tackle those systems. If you wish to leave the site, so be it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse