The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday November 8, 2014 at 21:45
Rondon
Long Time Member
July 2014
Here's to clarify...In order to operate "net" functions on the OEM remote, I have to press that button which allows me to operate directional keys when listening to "internet radio" or "Pandora". I tried learning the IR codes "remote-to-remote" but that failed. CCP confirms the signal was captured but does not execute upon command( I made sure I pressed "net" prior to initiate transfer signal) . I did attempt to add a 3rd remote in the fold, to see if it could learn from it. Didn't work! Then I found an excel sheet on the net for all pioneer receivers marketed in 2013. I found the hex codes for the Pioneer SC77 and found the commands for "play, cursor up , cursor down etc." on their website.
Copy pasted the infos into the universal browser and dragged it on to the selected button. Same results, nothing. But yet, I can access the home menu from the MX5000 and use the directional keys as I wish within that menu.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, your feedbacks are greatly appreciated. CCP has been updated

Hosting Services by ipHouse