Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday September 23, 2014 at 23:30
Dave in Balto
January 2008
I've done a few artison, and a lot of definitive.

Artison is great and fits the bill in many situations, but a real center is still a better option if it is possible IMO.

Definitive is a good line for me to carry, a step up from polk in all areas. They have enough exposure to be a known brand, and a decently long history of being a performer.

As far as their UIW line, I have the RLSII and RSSII in my family room, I'm pushing them with a marantz 7002 and love them, I really think they can handle more power and can sound better as so. I have a set scheduled in a theater this month with a better amp, looking forward to it.

They are built like tanks, have good base response, and give an accurate and articulate sound with music and movies.

The in wall subs are great too, but the grills are a bitch, been a production problem. The subs retrofit easily, the enclosures are solid as hell, the bass is smooth and can hit hard for an in wall. I have 2 of the 10/10 in the back of my theater, along with other subs up front, they are tight.

Available through some distribution and direct, distribution still requires paperwork.
Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

The Dude

Hosting Services by ipHouse