The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday July 29, 2014 at 23:31
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On July 28, 2014 at 14:49, goldenzrule said...
Go to training Ernie. That's where the pros go to learn. I KNOW URC but still go from time to time. I know for a fact you do not go,

How did you come upon this fact? Just wondering. If you were at the last training I was at, I don't know who you were. I do know that Braden was not very happy with some of the questions I was asking....

And so I wrote, on to the end. Sounded like you were being snarky for some reason and I went there too. Sorry.

The Dealer Site's Search Engine did not yield any helpful information on variables. After Braden told me that he had to handle something family-related, I quit asking him questions and came here... to get treated this way.

Sorry if I don't live up to your expectations.

I do have a question for URC, and I guess for you, too. If remotes other than the MX890 are capable of handling variables, then what has kept the URC crowd from putting those instructions into the other manuals? Did they suddenly forget Copy and Paste? Or, if many models can do this, how about a document that covers just this one topic? With its own appropriate name?

Last edited by Ernie Gilman on July 30, 2014 00:03.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse