Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Friday June 27, 2014 at 07:31
drewski300
January 2007
On June 26, 2014 at 23:01, 3PedalMINI said...
Look, Im glad they can have fun at work but when there is a 10minute hold before the receptionist even answers the phone...there is something wrong there. BTW, I didnt call at lunch time, it was around 2ish

I guess perception is reality....I've never had an issue with calling in and speaking to a human for more than 15 seconds. Of course tech support is longer but it isn't as bad as RTI or submitting a ticket with Savant and waiting 2-4 hours. Because you pick the one day and the one 2 hour window the office decides to slack off your upset? It's more like you have a sour taste because of a couple of failures and you are looking for more fuel.

The irony is that they are a company who has value products that allows smaller guys to grow their business while maintaining a decent profit. Now that you've moved up the food chain and want to sell more expensive products, then do so. I would love to only have customers who can afford Savant pro series chassis, AudioControl network amps, James landscaping systems, or the best of every category. But we aren't there YET so I will continue to support Snap where appropriate.

And yes we are moving to Planet/MikroTik for all switching and routing ;)

Last edited by drewski300 on June 27, 2014 08:41.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse