The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Tuesday June 24, 2014 at 00:06
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On June 23, 2014 at 07:33, highfigh said...
Unless integrators start to insist that they own the network and clients spend the money needed for robust network components.

for us that are already owning the network its not a big deal, Personally for us most jobs that have more then 3 sonos components gets a edgemax poe & unifi no questions asked.

What i mean foe HEOS is there will be alot of people that purchase this at the box stores thinking their craptastic router/wifi is fine. I guarantee most of the poor reviews online will be caused by the clients sh!tty network.

I downloaded the demo for my phone and the app is heads and tails better then sonos's new app. I do honestly believe that sonos is shaking a bit, as soon as they get enough sources that my clients are mostly using I plan on jumping ship (im sure alot of you are too). HEOS has tons to offer and native integration. They will also have 4zone rack mount amplifier which is simply a win-win.

Denon has done what sonos has refused todo for years, and thats offer us a truely custom product.

If Denon doesn't screw this up and the wifi issues are low I do honestly believe we have a sonos killer on the horizon!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse