The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8,910 made on Thursday May 15, 2014 at 09:58
NEZBO
Select Member
September 2009
On May 15, 2014 at 09:31, goldenzrule said...
Not sure what the problem is. We have not decided what path to go. The way the system is currently setup, TC actually makes a good amount of sense. They have gear all over the house, nothing centralized. All areas are hard wired with network lines though. If they truely want to stick with Crestron, no problem. She mentioned that she prefers not to deal with subcontractors due to some past experiences, and I would have to bring in a Crestron dealer (I know exactly who I would and he's great, so not worried there). We will be on site tomorrow again for a couple small things and will be going over the lighting system to take inventory of the entire system.

Tough decision here. Only because of the lighting control from Crestron. I bid on a job that had Crestron lighting control switches only. No equipment. I bid Doing a Total Control System but really, Crestron would have made more sense. If you are not a Crestron Dealer, It will be tough to make money on this project. I would try and start over with what you do know or it will end up making your Crestron buddy more money than you.
Better days are ahead
onesourceinnovation.com
Better days are ahead

Hosting Services by ipHouse