On May 11, 2014 at 00:28, Zohan said...
Condo!?
Are you gonna roll in a limo too?
Private jet?

HaHa! nope ;-)

On May 11, 2014 at 03:08, Mario said...
How much do I owe you for my part?

Sent you a text last night!!!!

On May 11, 2014 at 10:05, chris-L5S said...
where is the condo? anymore left?

I will probably stay downtown again. last year it was the Sheraton about 3 blocks from convention center. paid more for the room, but didn't have to wory about taxis, etc.

we found a good deal from the airport to the hotel. Brother Limo Service. a few bucks more than a shuttle and a straight shot from the airport to hotel. pickup when we needed.

Check Out www.VRBO.com i believe they have the one bedroom still availible, we have the 2 bedroom 1300sq.ft. one so dont even try that! ;-)

The Ritz Carlton Condo is 5 blocks closer to the convention center then the sheraton and was better priced, splitting it with 3-4 other guys makes the trip dirt cheap, plus it has a kitchen so we can cook breakfast and lunch to save even more money.

We managed to got a killer deal from a guy last year, iirc it was like 50 bucks for 4 of us to ride! we winged it last year and there was a nice fellow (legit company) that yelled out to us asking if we needed a ride into the city.

Im so freaking excited....I hope texas next year will be as nice/fun as denver is
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse