Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 108 made on Saturday April 26, 2014 at 18:26
FP Crazy
June 2003
What I'm getting from all of this back and forth is that Ranger And Rhea (and perhaps many other Texans) are in the upper 2% of wealth and think and vote accordingly, and that BP and Bruce are lower middle class and think and vote accordingly.

I'm unsure why I am posting in this mix, but I do wonder why any middle class person would think and vote for the far right when it would be clearly against their financial interests. But the democrat politicians, while spinning good public yarn, clearly don't have the middle class in their sites either. The big money is hedging the bets and bankrolling both sides of that equation.

Rhea, social issues like Obama bowing to a robot is indeed right wing syrup (it is meaningless), abortion, gay marriage...etc...are all distractions...so either you are strategically perpetuating those distractions for your own cause, or you have bit the hook and buy into the distraction...which is it? If you are doing it for your own financial cause and are part of the upper 2%, then I totally understand..But if you are not a multi millionaire, than you have been successfully distracted.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse