The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 175 made on Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 17:32
Bonavox
Select Member
May 2008
On April 8, 2014 at 16:53, BigPapa said...
I make a bunch of valid points. You are either incapable of understanding them or incapable of responding. But really, your statement just screams projection.

Again, more of the moral superiority ....what gives with you??? "Your incapable of understanding" wtf???

You completely misunderstand my response to your statement. I said there is no virtue in being a not-this or not-that: as in, there is no virtue in being not liberal or not conservative. Your virtue comes from itself, not your ideology or dogma. You are merely espousing a third dogma, the 'You Both Suck' ideology.

Even if I was espousing a third dogma, why is my "dogma" less important than yours???? I think anyone capable of rational thought can look at both liberals and conservatives and see that the rhetoric is divisive and unproductive. I can be neither liberal or conservative and have virtue, it's not a, either you are or you aren't.

That's a silly statement because everyone operates on a moral code. You just can't comprehend mine.

Again with the moral superiority, so please tell me...what IQ level, what intelligence is needed to understand the Great Big Papa??? How many people a day do you look down at as inferior or less than to you and your "greatness"????

Boom! Well said.

Got that right!

Oh, the 3Pedal Whiny Bitches Movement. They're made as hell and not going to take this any more! (shakes fist and scowls)

I'm not made as hell, but I guess your right. I simply don't understand what you mean here???? Not for lack of knowledge or wisdom, rather because of your confused and angry messages masked in cynicism.
Bill's Electric & Home Theater & Plumbing & Automation & Small Engine Repair, and Animal Removal Services......did I mention we do remotes also?

Hosting Services by ipHouse