Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 173 made on Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 16:53
BigPapa
October 2005
On April 8, 2014 at 15:42, Bonavox said...
You must just love to argue on here, because you rarely make any valid points. Your just the guy whose drawn to conflict with a narcissistic desire to prove yourself true and others false.

I make a bunch of valid points. You are either incapable of understanding them or incapable of responding. But really, your statement just screams projection.

Telling someone that if they are neither conservative nor liberal they have no virtue, well, I guess what your being accused of is correct. Your way is right, others are wrong :(

You completely misunderstand my response to your statement. I said there is no virtue in being a not-this or not-that: as in, there is no virtue in being not liberal or not conservative. Your virtue comes from itself, not your ideology or dogma. You are merely espousing a third dogma, the 'You Both Suck' ideology.

You like the role of moral determiner, but it's a bit ironic especially for someone who is a self professed atheist who has no true moral code.

That's a silly statement because everyone operates on a moral code. You just can't comprehend mine.

Please remove the beam from your own eye before you lecture me about the splinter in mine.

Boom! Well said.

By the way, the majority of this country is centrist and is growing tired of listening to the right and left's constant banter and rhetoric which is just devise and wasted breath.

Oh, the 3Pedal Whiny Bitches Movement. They're mad as hell and not going to take this any more! (shakes fist and scowls)

Last edited by BigPapa on April 8, 2014 20:30.

Hosting Services by ipHouse