Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 166 made on Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 14:26
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On April 8, 2014 at 12:41, 3PedalMINI said...
I don't get you guys...how many of you are driving around with a "coexist" bumper sticker or have thought about it or of that same mindset? You slap that shit on and the preach coexhist yet you feel that all conservatives are a poison and want to see nothing more then everyone that votes right or thinks right or centrist right should be thrown in a room and killed. You preach coexhist yet when it comes down to it you can't and won't and want to see all right wing minded people lynched.

This is a prime example of why you can't participate in the conversation, can you not state your point of view without making generalized assumptions about those on the other side?

I have plenty of friends that are conservatives and personally am far closer to the middle. I personally feel that people at the extremes of both sides should shut up.

It comes down to if someone doesn't align with your thoughts and beliefs then they are wrong and should be lynched. This is the mantra of the far left, time and time again. You preach coexhist and equality yet you guys are the worst offenders of it.

Again, who said anything about lynching? Being a little extreme don't you think? I could care less what you belief or anyone else beliefs as long as it doesn't effect American Citizens who should have all the same, equal rights of other American citizens.

Do you not agree that ALL American Citizens should have Equal Rights, regardless of their beliefs?

How is fighting for equal legal rights an offense against coexist and equality?

For the record social issues have no place in Washington and I for one feel that if two men or two women want to love each other and want to show it by holy matrimony then they deserve that right.

I agree completely and glad you believe in equal rights.

It is just not right that because this guy donated to something he believed in forced him to lose his job. What if the CEO of Wendy's donated to a gay rights group? It would have never come out like this and if it did he would be hailed as a god..but what if the tables were Turned and all the religious groups got him to resign for something he believed in? Then what? The double standard you guys have is truly absolutely astonishing. Wake up, pull your head out of your asses and realize your being the most hypocritical of them all.

How is it a double standard. Please explain. One point of view denies equal rights to other American Citizens. The other point of view supports equal rights.

What are the consequences of each point of view.

For Marriage Equality  = equal rights for all

Opposing Marriage Equality = restricted rights for some citizens

Restricted rights makes you a second class citizen. You know who else as restricted rights, felon's and non-citizens.

I'm TOTALLY fine with someone having their own religious view or whatever that makes them against marriage equality. That's their right. In America we have to tolerate and live among many who have different views that we might, that's fine.

The problem is if that view is creating inequality among other american's that should have the same rights.

A CEO is the face of the company, if consumers and investors don't agree with him, IT'S THEIR RIGHT to not support that company.

I personally do everything I can to avoid buying from Wal-mart, that's my right as a consumer to not support a company that I'm not a fan of.

This situation is the same thing. Wal-mart can do or say what they want, BUT there may be consequences, especially if the majority disagrees.

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse