Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Monday April 7, 2014 at 16:41
Ranger Home
June 2007
Its very possible to get this up and running correctly. BP is correct, it will take YOUR time which is money.

I don't think Simply automated OEM's to HAI. Simply Automated manufacturers UPB lighting but so do others like PowerWorx. Call Web Mountain , they are WELL versed and probably the best. They can lead you in the right direction. Simply AUtomated is Gen 1, others can be gen2. I have not needed gen 2 as we have been fortunate in properties without "dirty" electricity.

Pull a switch out and figure out exactly what units are being used. Maybe they are HAI HLC units.

We use ALOT of simply automated and freaking LOVE upb. Rarely ever a problem. Rock solid and a SUPER system.

Does customer have an HAI system? An Omni pro ii? What board?

You can down load UPB Upstart software free from many places. Best to use the software of the manufacturer, ie, if they have PowerWorx UPB, then use their software, but they ALL work with each other. LOVE simply automated software, just use it. Here is a link:

[Link: simply-automated.com]

Then all your need is a CIM (computer interface). Likely just a USB type so you can use it from your laptop:

[Link: simply-automated.com]

if they already have HAI they likely already have a PIM (power injection module) that allows HAI to talk switches. HAI mobile app is SUPER fast and gives you FULL control of ALL upb switches in system. I would take this job in a heart beat. BUT, if you are not HAI proficient or UPB, you may want to decline.

Im telling though, if you get this done and done right and they only have "some" switches, its an opportunity to get LOTS more add ons as once people get a taste of automated lights, they want more. And UPB is so freaking stupid simple, you'll want to do only lighting .lol. And easy referral business because UPB can work SUPER well.

Seriously, if I could do nothing but UPB lighting, I would. Its fun, its easy and its profitable. And best of all it has nothing to do with HDMI!

Again, FIRST, find out EXACTLY what they have. Im not sure that's even clear yet. Big first step.

Hosting Services by ipHouse