Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 23:53
radiorhea
May 2002
On April 6, 2014 at 23:28, David Haddad said...
Radio,

You have been asked certain questions again and again which you avoid answering. Unlike the questions you've posed, they aren't loaded questions based on false assumptions. Here are 3 questions, let's see if we can get actual explicit answers on them.

1. If he had donated to a KKK group that believes blacks are inferior and should not have equal rights, do you think it would be OK if people protested and demanded he not be CEO? Or in that instance does your belief that "a man should not lose his job over his beliefs or what he supports" change? Please NOTE, I'm not saying that would be the same, I just want to know if in that instance it would be OK for people to protest and demand his resignation? YES or NO.

In this case, you are trying to demonize me by changing the situation. I did not comment on a racial issue, so quit trying to make it in to one so you have a case.

Ain't taking the bait

2. You stated that people stormed his office. Either that happened or it didn't. Can you provide a reference to that occurring? YES or NO. Don't tell me "it's all over the news dude". Can you provide a reference to that happening, YES or NO?

I read a lot of news stories about it...I read that his office received protests both from within and from outside.....do your own research...

3. Do you believe that gays should be able to marry and have the same rights under the law as heterosexuals? YES or NO.

I believe that "marriage" is between one man and one woman, the way GOD intended it. If they want to have some other form of union....so be it, just don't call it marriage. GOD reserves that term.
You've stated that you are ready to "defend your religion". In that case I'd think you would be happy to provide direct answers to these questions. But instead every time someone brings them up you keep saying "I just don't think a person should lose their job for what they believe". We've heard that, now can you answer the questions above?

You can continue to try and demonize me all you want.... You will not change my mind one bit. If you are looking for a public flogging...... Doesn't look like it is happening..... But keep going.... You will probably get a few more to join you.

You have constantly twisted the facts trying for some satisfaction.....
For what?

You just continue to try and make comments to get some form of reaction that you can use to make it sound worse than it is.....just can't win the the argument huh?
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse