Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Tuesday March 25, 2014 at 22:20
drewski300
January 2007
On March 25, 2014 at 15:59, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
Wow, I would never imagined so many of you guys are against people having the freedom to make personal choices in their lives.

Ha! That's like saying, well you can F$$k a donkey in the personal confines of your home because it's your personal decision and it doesn't affect anyone. The world is full of morons and f-ing losers and that's why we have to set rules and laws. It's also a reason religion is extremely important. When you lose those moral compasses, we will lose our society. But that's a whole different argument and as I mentioned a million times on here, I'm a non-practicing Catholic...

It will be interesting to see how big business gets their grubby hands on this industry if THC becomes legal. It will certainly be a big opportunity for a lot of people! The one thing I'm sure of is the people who believe this will reduce drug cartel's and the seedy underbelly of our society is just wrong. Those losers will just find something else to push and the people looking to do something illegal will find another drug to take because it's "wrong."
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse