The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Tuesday March 25, 2014 at 20:01
Archibald "Harry" Tuttle
Advanced Member
May 2009
On March 25, 2014 at 19:06, highfigh said...
Having been stoned enough that I wasn't paying attention to the road, this is one of the things that concerns me- the pot that's available now is a lot more potent and, while it's up to the user to monitor their condition. expecting one result and getting another can be a problem.

As far as being against that freedom, we have laws regarding driving while drunk and some people just won't stop. WI has a huge problem with this because the lawmakers are spineless and can't bring themselves to make this into a more severe offense. We have had recent crashes and pull overs where the driver had 7-10 DUI convictions.

From the kink, "After eight years of campaigning, a new Wisconsin DUI law finally took effect, making fifth-offense drunken driving a felony."

That ought to sting.

[Link: totaldui.com]

I don't expect pot smokers to do this, but I am concerned about how this will play out. WRT being a freedom, I'm less in favor of people doing things that injure and kill people whose only involvement is being in the vicinity of the wasted driver.

Comparing weed to alcohol is quite a stretch of the imagination.

Here in Texass, most of our DUI offenders come from south of the border(Mexico mostly)... the county where I currently stay leads the USA in drunk driver deaths.
Alcohol and indigenous indian blood don't mix to well, makes them even dumber.
I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's AV trouble, a man alone.

Hosting Services by ipHouse