The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Tuesday March 25, 2014 at 19:06
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 25, 2014 at 15:59, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
Wow, I would never imagined so many of you guys are against people having the freedom to make personal choices in their lives.

Having been stoned enough that I wasn't paying attention to the road, this is one of the things that concerns me- the pot that's available now is a lot more potent and, while it's up to the user to monitor their condition. expecting one result and getting another can be a problem.

As far as being against that freedom, we have laws regarding driving while drunk and some people just won't stop. WI has a huge problem with this because the lawmakers are spineless and can't bring themselves to make this into a more severe offense. We have had recent crashes and pull overs where the driver had 7-10 DUI convictions.

From the kink, "After eight years of campaigning, a new Wisconsin DUI law finally took effect, making fifth-offense drunken driving a felony."

That ought to sting.

[Link: totaldui.com]

I don't expect pot smokers to do this, but I am concerned about how this will play out. WRT being a freedom, I'm less in favor of people doing things that injure and kill people whose only involvement is being in the vicinity of the wasted driver.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse