The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Tuesday March 18, 2014 at 22:20
Bonavox
Select Member
May 2008
Recently I saw an old friend at the Outback restaurant. He has two older daughters that are 19 and 15 and their youngest is 5 or 6.

The oldest one is smoking hot, I remember back when she was 6 or 7 years old running around his shop, she's now a sophomore in college and probably one of the prettiest young ladies I've laid eyes on in a while. She's a freakin 10 when it comes to looks, maybe not smarts lol.

I don't go to his shop very often, every couple of years. But back when she was 16 and I saw a picture of her in his office, I told him that he had better invest in a good shotgun.

I would see him through the years and would always remind him he needed to keep that shotgun ready.

So when I ran into him the other day and we were catching up on family, he proceeds to tell me that at the end of her freshman semester she tells him that she's pregnant and he's going to be a grand father.

Dude, I could hear the stress in his voice....

Your right Dads, you have to worry about all us dicks out there....

I don't envy your jobs.

Bill's Electric & Home Theater & Plumbing & Automation & Small Engine Repair, and Animal Removal Services......did I mention we do remotes also?

Hosting Services by ipHouse