The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday February 18, 2014 at 01:40
WhiteVan Lifestyle
Loyal Member
July 2007
In light of the other thread I thought I would post this.

When I wanted to enter the production market and use a quality product that allowed me to be both competitive and profitable "They were there"

When I wanted to try a product but was really afraid to spend the money without knowing the end result "They were there"

When I had to load 21 model homes throughout 4 projects and needed to be less than less expensive "They were there"

When one of their products failed on a very large and high profile job and I needed a replacement that worked and I needed it yesterday "They were there"

When I decided to throw the whole option book at a St. Judes dream home for charity "They were there"

When I wanted to talk shop regardind trends and product development to fit my company needs " They were there"

When I called my rep a week ago to explain why we basically dropped under the radar "They were there"

When our friends at Snap talked to my rep the phone began to ring and offers of prayer and reassurance that they had my back were a constant. "They were there"

When I needed something/Anything to feel good about, "They were there"

In the other thread I have read so many things that just blow me away. I wonder how many of you have a true perspective on how much your relationships with your vendors mean.
You guys have not seen me here for a while and most likely will not for a while to come. I just cant be here right now.
The fact that I'm taking time to post this means so much more than the posting itself given the cards life has dealt me as of recent.
I just think its important to step back and take a good look before bashing a company that truly cares about you.

I could not have more respect for a company.

Personally and publicly, "Thank you Snap" You are true friends and my feelings for you are from deep within the heart.
Safe 'n Sound Central Coast CA www.mysafensound.com [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse