The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Thursday February 13, 2014 at 22:13
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On February 13, 2014 at 21:05, Hasbeen said...
Ughh...You absolutely wear me out with your tirades about the Unions when you know absolutely nothing about them except what Fox News tells you.  But you still rant about them every chance you get.   In all of your 20'ish years, you've learned so much about unions.

Ya know who I bet wishes they had a good union right about now?  The Low Voltage guys in Maryland.  That's who.

Ugghh, you and all the democrats wear me out constantly assuming us right wings get all of our info off of fox and all of our info is from there. Even Obama sat there during is oreily interview blaming fox for everything.

Just an FYI man, I do understand unions and contrary to what you believe that i only know about them from fox ive dealt with them growing up my entire 24 years of life. My dad works for BOEING and is constantly affected by the tirades of the union debacles in washington state and the machinest union. even though he is on the defense engineering side he still gets affected by them directly sometimes and other times indirectly.

My uncle is in the electricians union, my now ex best friend's dad was in the teamsters union. My grandfather was in the UAW...Unions run deep in my family. they have witnessed the pendulum swing to far to the unions and they hate it, yet they cannot do a single thing about it.

Guess what, they were also "strongly urged" to vote for obama. To the point where the local teamsters beat a guy nearly to death when they found out he was going to vote for McCain in 08. You hear shit like this all the time. The "union meetings" are nothing more then a brainwashing event (my grandfathers words that was a long time democrat and always voted left until 2012)
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse