The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday February 1, 2014 at 20:01
mdrew
Long Time Member
September 2006
I just got a new MX 1200. I am replacing a MX 980 with this new remote. I do have some experience with CCP, although I am far from being a programming guru...

I am basically starting from scratch with the 1200 programming, attempting to have the same exact programming as the 980 had for this room. I'm pretty close to being done, but have ran into a small irritant that I don't know what I did wrong.

On the main page screen, I have "If" macro's programmed for each device. I have them programmed to Jump to the device page if the press time is less than 1 second. If the press time is equal to, or greater than one second, the input changes on my AVR to this device input, and then it Jumps to the device page.

This worked just fine on the 980. I have the 1200 macro programmed exactly as the 980, but when I quickly touch the device button, to simply bring up that device's page, it also commands the AVR to select that input.

Thinking that the touch screen might be thinking I am holding button longer than I am, and triggering the additional command to change the AVR input, I moved the press time to 3 seconds. This did not help. Is this a glitch, or do I have to program the IF command differently for the 1200 than the 980?

Suggestions?

Hosting Services by ipHouse