Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Wednesday January 29, 2014 at 22:18
vwpower44
August 2004
I just tried to do a Snap Razer arm, Snap soundbar brackets, and the Sonos Playbar and playbar bracket. It was a freaking nightmare. I have done this a couple times no problem, but this combo was terrible. The TV was only about 1 inch think from top to alomost the bottom. At the bottom, teh TV is about 2.5" thick. By the time, I spaced the TV off the Bracket 1.5 inches to clear the LG's built in speakers, it looked like teh TV was off the wall a mile. Then, the stuid hump at the bottom of teh TV put the soundbar .5" off the TV and flush witht he bottom in the middle where their stupid hump is. After getting it all done, the TV from the front of the TV to the wall was about 7.5". It looked terrible.

I showed the client once we were done and I told him we could mount the playbar to the top of the TV, and it would work great, but ont he bottom, the big hump int he middle and depth fo the TV for the spaekers was killing everything.

When we mounted it above, everything worked fine. Beware of the thickness of these new TV's at the bottom. Everyone now is putting larger speakers at the bottom, so the snap bracket doesnt work well on the bottom anymore. Also, the humps make it look stupid. I would love to find one of these designers that made this thing and kick him square in the nuts.

The TV was the 60LA7400 LG.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish...

Hosting Services by ipHouse