Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 82 made on Sunday January 19, 2014 at 19:32
pesci
August 2006
i moved this year too and have been going nuts in my place. i enjoy doing it for myself. bought a place that was built in 1978, had all switched outlets for lamps and a total of 6 fixtures for lighting in the whole house and one nuetral color....

first thing i did was pull a new lighting circuit to my attic and do 15 cans in throughout my 2nd flooor bedrooms, 12 more on the first floor, redid a bathroom w vanities, granite and fixtures, paint every room upstairs. redid the whole elec system, receps and switches all decora and tamperproof (for the lil kiddies i got) then put a whole burg, fire/CO low voltage DSC system in my house on a radio w/ remote access from idevices, then i stated pulling 7 zones of DA for Nuvo P3100's, a 5.1 w/ Niles SAS1 to switch the fronts and sub for DA. and finally did my 29 space rack in the basement w everything. i recently just added a 47 sony upgraded from my 20 sharp from 10 yrs ago, to on my wall w a one cat balun from wyrestorm, had issues so i rmembered i had a spare MRP64 on my shelf, switched out my RP1 for my 5.1 and added a T1B+ for th ebedroom for IR routing. just using a STB and hardline network to do some streaming from prime etc.....

i run a business w/ my father, and just recently ripped out my old Grand Concerto w/ MPS4 and thru it in his house to upgrade from his old Gloria system, w/ RA2 and security/fire/CO w/ remote access and CCTV as well

i love it, im fortunate to be very good at what i do because of my father, as well as having a good friend and mentor in the AV industry to teach me everything i know. yes i have alot of stupid issues w intergration these days but who doesnt

w me it never stops, i love destruction in my own house. you cant learn to do it w/ out ripping it out and putting it back to gether

Hosting Services by ipHouse