Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Monday January 13, 2014 at 13:48
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
On the Marantz AV7701 I learned the codes my self and put them in a "Repeat until button is released" box. Minimum repeat is set to 2
(factory I think) and delay .3 seconds is "No" (changed by me).

I also created sub-woofer up and down buttons with the same settings but I put a .1 second pause after the command. I can't recall why but that's how i left it so it must work fine.

On the SR5008 the settings were the same but I used the database code for Marantz SR/NR receivers.

I should note that I was having issues with some input commands not taking and the tech guy said that Denon and Marantz sometimes need a trigger to stop sending a command. I understood it as the command kind of doesn't know when it's done so you have to tell it. Actually I didn't really understand it. I wish I remembered what he said it was called but anyway, if you look in your list of commands you'll see the Volume or Input command and then below it you'll see the same command and beside it (T=1). You could try using the Volume command and then beneath it put the Volume(T=1). As I understand it this stops the code from getting locked on. I used it for the input issue I was having and it worked.

Let us know how it goes.

Craig
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse