Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 71 made on Tuesday December 24, 2013 at 11:35
drewski300
January 2007
On December 24, 2013 at 09:44, internetraver said...
How ya been Drew?

Great! Busy but great. We are looking forward to making a big push this year with a good game plan.

We changed the brand of switches we had in there because this has been on snaps site for over a year.  Alex said he'd get back to me regarding this issue in this very thread...... never heard from him.

Maybe you should switch to Araknis ;) That would be the ultimate irony if their switches didn't work with their gear.

I use to get irritated at people who didn't call me back but Snap is far less guilty than any other rep I've ever talked to. The truth is, the business climate has changed and we are all stretched to the limits.

Tons of hours and money were dumped into this once profitable job.  In the end, a simple brand swap fixed the problem.  I wish you the best on your upcoming troubleshooting adventure and I would suggest you pack a lunch;)

I'm not too worried about it. What I do know is that Snap is much more likely to push an update vs. IC. I do agree it's frustrating but this is the world we live in. Everyone in this industry should make it a policy to not install anything until it's been fully tested for at least 6 months but you know how that goes....I love reading all of the schmucks on RTI complaining about the T2X remotes (nothing serious but still).

Merry Christmas!
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse