The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Sunday December 22, 2013 at 23:04
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On August 15, 2013 at 17:21, internetraver said...
Just wanted to wake this thread up again.

Alex at Snap reached out to me today to let me know they are working hard on some of these issues with the DVR's and NVR's.  He also is putting in software requests for their next firmware update to make some of the things him and I talked about run even smoother in the future.

The product wasn't perfect out of the box, but I feel reassured that they are doing everything they can do to get the bugs worked out.

Thanks Snap!

Well, time to wake it up again.....over 4 months later.

Haven't heard a peep form Alex regarding the "fix" they were going to look into for this DVR.   Since then Snap sent us a replacement 9 channel DVR for the one that was dropping channels.  After about a week, the second one started doing the exact same thing......  Of course the first thing their tech support says it "it must be your network".  I've heard that so many times from tech supports and always proven them wrong!

After that we were done.  We replaced our clients Snap DVR with an ICRealtime DVR (at our cost of course).  System has been working flawless ever since.

We shipped it back to them but now I hear that Snap wants to bill us for the second DVR because they can't find it.  We have a signature saying they received it, but they still want to bill us.  So much for 100% satisfaction guarantee from this company.

Now I'm sure I'll get a very quick response from this company again.  Once you bring things public, they care (at least they act like they care).  Too little, too late Snap. 

2 thumbs up to you ICRealtime, job well done!    

Hosting Services by ipHouse