The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday December 6, 2013 at 23:27
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Me and my (now) X Best friend started smoking cigars when we were 18 we have an amazing smoke shop and they are always getting crazy stuff in. I cannot for the life of me remember the name (it will come to me) but it was from a small town in virginia, most amazing cigar I have ever had. He also went on a cruise and was able to pick up a few true cubans which as you can imagine amazing.

Ever since i was a little kid i have always loved the smell of cigars, just something about the smell..

I do plan on having a smoking room.

I want to do mine kind of like what hasbeen said with barnwood, old barrels just an all around rustic manly room. BUT i also want to put my love of cars in there and thought about taking 3x3ft sheets of metal, have them rolled to give it just a slight round look and have them each painted the color of every color vehicle ive ever owned. I want seating for 4 with a set of totem rainmakers and krell amps and i want a big heavy rustic mahogany door for the entrance!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse