The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday November 27, 2013 at 14:17
remotivate
Long Time Member
August 2011
Thank you Joe, as I suspected it will work just fine. I have a MC-70VC on order now and I'll be hooking the live video feed up in CCP with my MX-6000 and KP-4000. Hopefully the audio will come through as well using the earbud connector on the MX-6000, but frankly I don't care if it's just video, that's fine. Of course the MC-70VC has a microphone for audio, the other URC cameras don't as far as I know, so it would be nice to get the audio as well. But not a show-stopper if it's only video. I will try it with my MX-5000 as well, I have the module and have un-commented out the variable in the .vfd file, but I suspect the sizing of the video will not work quite right with the MX-5000. Even though URC showed this working on MX-5000's in several published pieces of literature of theirs, it seems that somewhere along the line they stopped pushing that as an option. It was "reserved" to some extent for the KP-4000 and MX-6000. But I'll try pushing the envelope with the 5000 too.

Thanks to all for the ongoing contributions to this thread. I'll post my updates as soon as I get my hands on that camera. Could take a week or so. Cheers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse