Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 13, 1999 at 09:35
Jody
Historic Forum Post
I don't own a Pronto but I've been wanting to for quite sometime. I believe I have found the best deal on the Pronto. $300 for the Pronto, dock and shipping included.

There is a new rebate site called Brands For Less (http://brandsforless.com). I just chatted with their customer service and verified the following rebates can be applied to the same order:

First time orders get 10% off. Link at: [Link: brandsforless.com]

$25 off $50 dollar rebate. Link at: [Link: brandsforless.com]

Free shipping on orders over $25. Link at: [Link: brandsforless.com]

Purchase the Pronto at J&R's $299.99 price and it works out to be $244.99 final.

Place another order for the docking station and apply the free shipping to this order and the following $25 for $50 rebate. The final price for the dock is $54.99.

Rebate link at: [Link: brandsforless.com].

I have not actually done this but I will.

One last thought, www.controlyourhome.com has the Pronto & Dock for $329. If you can get J&R to match the price then your final cost would probably be around $271 if BFL sees the price discount. If the order is shipped and you can get J&R to credit your card after the order then I figure it would be initial price $380.00 - $80 (10%/$25/$25)rebates - $51 after order credit = $249 for Pronto & Dock with free shipping.

Hope this helps out.

- Jody

Hosting Services by ipHouse