The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 36 made on Wednesday October 16, 2013 at 15:35
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On October 16, 2013 at 13:03, InHomeDemo said...
I guess the driver was blind and didn't realize he himself was black?

He tried to pull over and help this man and god knows what the naked man did to escalate things. The naked man was already in one altercation the same night. If I were to jump to any conclusion, it would be that the naked man is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

So you assume that the driver of the truck is helpful and the naked guy may have escalated things. Who says the naked guy was in an altercation?

IF you were to jump to conclusions? You already have with the sentence where you assumed he was trying to help him.

The conclusion i jumped to was that the unarmed (not even dressed) guy walking or running or break dancing down the road (its the United States where its okay to be on the road FYI) was no threat to a man in his truck with a gun. A man in a truck with a gun who circled back mind you. I am guilty of assuming it was a good old boy but you have to admit it has all the ingredients for southern hospitality in South Florida.

The conclusion you jumped to is that the guy who got shot deserved it. You concluded that the guy who was not a member of law enforcement just must have had a legitimate reason to confront and shoot someone. "He must have stopped to help him". But somehow he ended up shooting him? Those two are nowhere near being related. Doctors help people. How many have you heard of that shoot their patients?
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse