The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Wednesday October 16, 2013 at 15:33
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On October 16, 2013 at 15:06, InHomeDemo said...
The guy claims he stopped to help the guy. Last I checked that was a good Samaritan thing to do, not a crime.

I understand, but it's not the wisest thing to do when you see some guy running down the street naked at 5:30 in the morning. If he was bleeding or on fire, that might be different.

My first thought would have been (regardless of skin color) would have been... "Crazy crackhead".

Take a walk down 2nd Ave & Pike Street in Seattle and you will see tons of heroin addicts, and crazy assed crackheads. Am I going to walk up to a crackhead waving his arms around yelling and see if I can help him? Hell no! Nor would I approach a naked guy and ask him for help. I might loan him my shirt to cover up if he told me someone took his clothes but that's about it --- but it would be prudent to get away.

Guys high on crap like that have almost super human strength. I would have dialed 911. Period.

When I'm walking downtown and I spot a crazy acting person, I do all I can to avoid them.

Turning around to "help" the guy... did he have his gun ready when he stopped to "help" the naked sprinter, or was he getting beat-up and ran back to his truck to retrieve his gun and shoot in self defense?

I don't care if they are both white, black, yellow or brown. Bad judgemnent on the shooters part, and I question if he was acting as a good Samaritan. jmo

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on October 16, 2013 16:01.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse