The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Wednesday October 16, 2013 at 14:59
InHomeDemo
Long Time Member
April 2010
The driver of the vehicle was black. He told the news media that he turned around to see if he could help the young man. I agree that it his word against a dead man's work, but I find it hard to believe that he was the aggressor while being the one trying to help. The young man on the other hand had already been in one fight that night. In addition, nobody runs home naked for ten miles without being on some hardcore drugs. A sober human being seeks out a phone for help.

As far as a naked unarmed man not being dangerous, that is bunch of bull . I was with a group of people out on the town in Ybor city (Tampa) a few years back. We were just trying to leave the parking garage when a half naked (unarmed guy) tried to get into the backseat with a couple of the girls we were with. Nobody knew this guy. We snatched him out of the car and told him to get lost. He then started swinging on us. He was punched in the face repeatedly. It didn't even phase him. One of the guys forced him to the ground and smacked his head against concrete several times. It echoed through the whole garage. He laid there for a minute and we were able to get in our car and pull out. He then preceded to chase us down three levels and pound our window.There was blood all over the car. Finally the police showed up and it took over a dozen police officers to take him down. If I was just me, or me and my girl, I would not have hesitated to shoot him.

Hosting Services by ipHouse