Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 150 made on Thursday October 10, 2013 at 12:40
Mogul
May 2010
On October 10, 2013 at 12:14, BigPapa said...
|

I'm glad you corrected the relatively minor error before it was picked up by Breitbart.

But you are incorrect in it being 'nearly as ridiculous' as (millions). I'm not a math major, but million is not nearly as ridiculous as billion. That is what is called an order of magnitude, or a factor of 10.

But the real error you have not corrected is the statement of '635 million to one company.' That is wrong as well.

As per the yahoo article you linked in a prior post:

"...CGI Group Inc, the Canadian contractor that built HealthCare.gov, is "declining to comment at this time," said spokeswoman Linda Odorisio."

Here's a CBS DC article about Hawaii's failed exchange that also cites CGI as the sole contractor:  [Link: washington.cbslocal.com]

"...The exchange awarded a $53 million, four-year contract to CGI Group, Inc., earlier this year to build the marketplace..."

Maybe you should get on the horn to CBS...;-)

I am also well aware that billion is more than million. The fact that this debacle cost hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS by any measure or comparison.  And there's little doubt that once they "work out the kinks" the price tag will eclipse $1 billion.  Bet ya $1 DOLLAR I'm proven right...
"Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble." [Sir Henry Royce]

Hosting Services by ipHouse