The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday October 9, 2013 at 10:05
mr2channel
Select Member
August 2002
On October 8, 2013 at 19:30, Ernie Gilman said...
Do you have the spiffy component cable that goes with these? If so, then sold! And of course the power supply.

But hmmm... do you need a video display to set this to an audio source? I guess you do for any such device.

yes it is on screen only
|
One of my sons has one of these and likes it. He's in charge of A/V at a med school so has some equipment experience.

I like the ones I have...just upgraded b/c of a nicer UI
|
Uh... firmware updated as of when? And the only guarantee I need is that I won't be complaining here that someone sold me a turkey. Two, actually.

no, I would not shaft a fellow RC'er...and yes they do have firmware updates and before I updated (about 9 months-1yr ago) it was acting slow and buggy, but since the update it is rock and roll quick...just not the better looking UI that the new one has...but if you want to hack it and change the UI it is open to do so :)
|
edit: and there's not going to be any difficulty starting up new accounts with these, right??

no issues with setting up a new acct as I would do a factory reset before shipping....

and yes I have all the cables/remotes/factory power supplies and at least one box.
What part of "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." do you not understand?

Hosting Services by ipHouse